We live in a society where technology can help us do just about anything. Smartphones have apps that can help with or eliminate some of the pressure planning your big day can add. Here are some apps that can help any bride plan the wedding of her dreams. To buy any of these apps, simply search for their name in your preferred app store.
- View your weekend itinerary
- Get directions to any of your wedding venues
- See close sites and attractions
- Take pictures and see other guests’ pictures, which allows everyone to share memories from the wedding
- View photographs of and information on your bridal party
- Follow your bride and groom Twitter feed
- Link to bride and grooms registries
The Knot Ultimate Wedding Planner
- Count down the days to your wedding
- Personalized wedding checklist
- Budget tool to set budget and track payments
- Find your perfect wedding dress as well as bridesmaid dresses
- See 1000+ IDEAS for cakes, decor, hairstyles, etc.
- See top gifts for your registry
- Save, store and send all your clippings and photos
- Access and update all your tools from TheKnot.com on the go
- Planning Tools, including the Checklist, Budget and Guest List
- Photo Galleries – Whether browsing our galleries for the perfect dress, invitations, favors, or jewelry, let WeddingWire inspire you as you plan your big day.
- Forums – Gather advice by chatting with couples across the country.
- Vendor Search – Our application will automatically detect your location and display vendors within your locale.
iBridalGown: Wedding Dress Shopping Assistant
- Store info about your wedding gown hopefuls, including style, designer, cost, location and photos to keep members of your bridal party up to date or for your own knowledge
- Share photos and details of your wedding dress choices privately in email or publicly on Facebook to keep everyone connected
- Sortable dress list to bring your favorites to the top.
- Side-by-side “Flipbook” mode lets you compare dresses easily.
- Find local bridal salons, complete with their Yelp ratings, where you can shop.
- Custom pickers help you use the right bridal gown terms for items such as silhouettes, necklines, fabrics and trains.
- Get educated on bridal jargon with tightly integrated bridal glossary definitions and descriptions